1. Isthiufa- Before the political changes started most of the time this word will be heard from the International news, except a rare case where a minister resigns.
2. Golhaabo- This I heard was a nick name given in Huvadhoo Atoll for a person who steals Toddy from the coconut palm at night.
3. Nizaamee Nuguthaa- This was so famous among us, I wonder if any wife ever stopped her husband from divorcing her using a Niazaamee Nuguthaa!!! (Point of Order).
4. Membalhun- oh...........no comments.
5- Postmortem / autopsy- We got friendly with this term after late Hussain Solah case.
6. Madhanee Basneyhun- Something I never imagined in Maldives till I saw it. (civil disobedience).
7. Civil society- ............
8. Commission- example: Civil Service Commission, Human Rights Commission.
9. Inthigaalee- Transitional.
10- Ganjaa- Guess the last attack to Nasheed in the election. (Opium)
11. Manifesto- Day dreams or real dreams? I don't know!
12. Running mate- If your not one don't worry! Get married soon. Then you'd have one.
13. Iththihaadh- Coalition.
14. Minivian musthaggillu- Independent body.15. Gaannoonee shakhsiyyathu- Legal identity
These are some terms that came to my mind. Surely there will be many more.